We are the Business Improvement District in Edmonds, Washington.
Following are a list of committees formed to execute the 2022 Work Plan. All Ed! members in good standing are encouraged to get involved and join a committee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any board member for more information.
1. Administration—this committee of board officers will work on the 2023 Workplan and budget, due to the City Council in October 2022. They will also work on next steps for the non-profit, including installation of administration and agency agreement with the City. Also manages contracted program manager. Chair – Kimberly Koenig (board), Jen Lawson (board), Beth Sanger (board), Matt McCulloch (board)
2. Communication & Outreach—this committee will focus on productive member engagement and communication. Chair – Matt McCulloch (board), Olivia Brown-Latham (board), Beth Sanger (board), Ricky Bobadilla (board)
3. Marketing—this committee will drive the website content strategy and implement a digital plan to continue increasing website traffic to benefit member businesses, and will run holiday marketing. Chair – Kimberly Koenig (board), Mark VonGunten (Ed! member), Jen Lawson (board), Robert Boehlke (board), Devyn Cox (board), Jill Hall (Ed! member)
4. Appearance & Environment—this committee will identify ways to improve pedestrian and vehicle safety, make improvements to parking and city beautification. Cheryl Farrish (board), Musa Safouane (board), Sheila Cloney (Ed! member), Mark VonGunten (Ed! member)
5. 2023 Work Plan & Budget – due to City Council October 2022. Chair- Cheryl Farrish (board) and all Committee Member Representatives