We are the Business Improvement District in Edmonds, Washington.
Following are a list of committees formed to execute the 2024 Work Plan. All Ed! members in good standing are encouraged to get involved and join a committee. Contact email@example.com or any board member for more information.
1. Administration—this committee of board officers will work on the 2024 Workplan and budget, due to the City Council in October 2023. They will also work on next steps for the non-profit, including installation of administration and agency agreement with the City. Also manages contracted program manager. Chair – Jen Lawson (board), Olive Brown-Latham (board), Jason Arnhill (board)
2. Communication & Outreach—this committee will focus on productive member engagement and communication. Chair—Sheila Cloney (Ed! member), Olivia Brown-Latham (board), Beth Sanger (board), Ricky Bobadilla (board), Lisa Epstein (board), Jill Hall (Ed! member), Liz Le-Johnson (Ed! member)
3. Marketing—this committee will drive the website content strategy and implement a digital plan to continue increasing website traffic to benefit member businesses, and will run holiday marketing. Chair – Kimberly Koenig (board), Mark VonGunten (Ed! member), Jen Lawson (board), Robert Boehlke (board)
4. Appearance & Environment—this committee will identify ways to improve pedestrian and vehicle safety, make improvements to parking and city beautification. Cheryl Farrish (board), Mark VonGunten (Ed! member), Jason Arnill (board), Venus Forteza (board)
5. 2024 Work Plan & Budget – due to City Council October 2023. Chair- Jen Lawson (board) and all Committee Member Representatives